Fort Lee is located on the eastern side of Bergen County. The city is known as “Hollywood on the Hudson” for its rich history of filmmaking. Even the term “cliffhanger” was founded in Fort Lee back when the city was the center for film production. The cliffs facing the Hudson River and New York City helped coin the word. Today, Fort Lee is a thriving borough. Residents enjoy the beautiful panoramic view of the Hudson River. Hazard beach is a popular destination where people can swim and enjoy the water. The George Washington bridge is located in the borough, allowing residents to quickly drive to New York City.
Here are some reasons why we should be your trusted auto repair shop:
- Excellent customer service
- Available stress-free financing
- Accept all warranties and services agreements
- Discount vehicle rental while your vehicle is in the shop
- Our shop has a 24 month/24,000 mile nationwide warranty on most services and repairs.
Schedule an appointment with us online or give us a call at 201-840-5133.