PRONTO NATIONWIDE WARRANTY
Bovan's Auto Services is part of the Pronto Smart Choice Advantage network. As a member, we offer a 3 year/36,000 mile Parts and Labor Warranty so you can drive confident coast to coast. This Nationwide Protection Plus Warranty covers the originally installed part(s) and labor associated with said part, up to the original dollar amount listed on the original invoice for 36-months or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first. This warranty is made by the Independent Service Center and is administered by National Pronto Association. This warranty applies only to the vehicle owner at time of the original repair and is not transferable.
- Air Conditioning, heating and climate control systems
- Brake system (s)
- Clutches - clutch component or assembly repair and replacement
- Engine cooling system (s)
- Engine performance, drivability services and repair
- Electrical system (s)
- Electronic Engine Management System and other on-board computer systems, (engine, body, brake and suspension computers), cruise control systems
- Emission control system (s)
- Exhaust system (s)
- Fuel system (s)
- Hybrid Drive battery replacements (claim coordinated with battery manufacture for replacement)
- Ignition system (s) • Starting & Charging system (s)
- Steering and Suspension system (s),
- Wheel bearings, CV joints, U-joints, half-shafts, and driveshafts
- Other minor repairs and services
How It Works
WITHIN 25 MILES OF THE ORIGINAL SERVICE CENTER:
- Return to this service center for repair. Present your original repair invoice including odometer reading.
- This service center agrees to replace the failed part and perform the warranty repair at no cost to you.
- Feel confident in knowing that your repairs and services performed will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 24-months or 24,000 miles.
OUTSIDE 25 MILES OF THE ORIGINAL SERVICE CENTER:
- You must call the Warranty Administrator at 1-800-477-6686 to obtain approval. The Warranty Administrator will instruct you to proceed to the nearest Service Center of your choice.
- Pay for your service/repair and parts. Submit copy of original repair invoice and a copy of the warranted repair invoice within 30 days to Warranty Processing. Visit prontocarcare.com for address and details.
- Be sure to include your full name, complete address and phone number. Please allow two weeks for check processing.
IN SOME CASES IT MAY BE NECESSARY FOR THE CONSUMER TO SHIP THE FAILED PART TO THE WARRANTY ADMINISTRATOR.
Roadside assistance is available with qualifying service. To receive your roadside assistance benefit, you must register the qualifying service or repair at Pronto care within 30 days to receive a Roadside Assistance Reimbursement Pre-Approval Certificate. Roadside Assistance Reimbursement is good for one (1) reimbursement up to $90 towards a tow, jump-start, lock-out, flat tire or fuel service for one year from date of original qualifying service. This program is limited to the vehicle serviced at the time of the repair.
- One reimbursement per registered car, per year.
- Only vehicle listed on original invoice and Roadside Assistance Certificates are eligible.
- Consumer is responsible for finding a roadside assistance provider
- Roadside Service on the qualifying vehicle must be provided by a licensed Roadside Assistance Provider or licensed Service Center.
- All documents required for reimbursement must be mailed within 30-days of the Roadside Event per instructions on certificate.