West New York is a town in Hudson County, New Jersey. It was incorporated as a town by an Act of the New Jersey Legislature on July 8, 1898. Part of the town is in a state-established "Urban Enterprise Zone," where sales tax is 3.5% instead of New Jersey’s 7% sales tax. West New York is located on the highest elevation point in Hudson County, offering amazing views of the river and the New York skyline. Residents enjoy the town's many different parks, eateries, bars, and shopping establishments. If they want more, New York City is a short driving distance away from West New York.
Here are some reasons why we should be your trusted auto repair shop:
- Excellent customer service
- Available stress-free financing
- Accept all warranties and services agreements
- Discount vehicle rental while your vehicle is in the shop
- Our shop has a 24 month/24,000 mile nationwide warranty on most services and repairs.
Schedule an appointment with us online or give us a call at 201-840-5133.